The origins of Chateau Lafon-Rochet date back to the 17th century. Located in the Saint-Estephe appellation, Chateau Lafon-Rochet distinguished itself in 1855 by gaining the title of Grand Cru Classe. In 1960 Guy Tesseron acquired the property. Thanks to the hard work and passion of Guy Tesseron, Lafon-Rochet gradually rose to the top of the Saint-Estephe appellation. In 2007, Michel Tesseron's son, Basile Tesseron took over the reins of the family estate. With its golden yellow chartreuse façade and wine label, Lafon-Rochet is today a true standard of the Saint-Estephe appellation.
The Chateau Lafon-Rochet vineyard covers 40 hectares of vines with a superb location in the Saint-Estephe appellation. The vines are planted on two outcroppings with different terroirs. Gravel soils promote excellent drainage, while clay helps regulate water stress.
Concrete and stainless steel tanks.
12 months in barrels.
By the same producing estateShow all