Minuty 70-hectare property is located on Saint-Tropez peninsula, on Gassin and Ramatuelle villages hillsides. The estate was built under Napoleon III and acquired by Gabriel Farnet in 1930 who then replanted vines on the entire domain. In 1955, Chateau Minuty became one of 23 Cru Classe producers in Cote de Provence appellation. Gabriel’s daughter, Monique Farnet, teamed up with her husband -Etienne Matton- and took the wine production over in 1960. The estate was then passed on to Jean-Etienne and Francois Matton in 1990. Following in their parents’ footsteps, the brothers confidently move Minuty into the future.