Marks and reviews
Located in the heart of Pomerol, Chateau L’Eglise-Clinet has its origins in 1882, when Mr. Mauléon-Rouchut, ancestor of Denis Durantou, created a new vineyard by bringing together certain plots of Clos L’Eglise and Chateau Clinet. This wine from the right bank of Bordeaux, which then bore the name of Clos L’Église-Clinet, was renamed in 1955 "Chateau L’Eglise-Clinet".
Chateau L’Eglise-Clinet watches over a 4.5 hectare terroir.
This 2020 vintage was marked by an early budding of the vines. The rainy spring was followed by a scorching summer. The grapes, harvested at full maturity, were of the high quality.
Lively and balanced, this Chateau L’Eglise-Clinet seduces with its freshness, radiance and aromatic richness.