Prosecco (Glera)

The Prosecco is an Italian white grape-variety that gave its name to the wine, and that can only be named as such in Veneto. In other regions, it is named "Glera". The appellation rules impose the use of at least 85% Glera in the blend. The remaining 15% refers to the other grape-varieties, blended or not. Bold and pleasant, the Prosecco is characterised by its freshness, as well as its very fine effervescence

Products: (  1 - 3 of 3  )
:
Veneto - Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG - White - More Info
$19.99
The price of the product might be updated based on your selection
  • a box of 1 Bottle (750ML)
Veneto - Prosecco - White - More Info
$11.99
The price of the product might be updated based on your selection
  • a box of 1 Bottle (750ML)
Veneto - Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG - White - More Info
$14.99
The price of the product might be updated based on your selection
  • a box of 1 Bottle (750ML)
Free delivery on your first order